All content © West Suffolk Woodturning Club 2012 - 2020
2019 “Malcolm Fox Memorial Trophy” Competition
The theme of this year’s competition is:
“To be announced”
Bring your entry along to the December meeting, all entries are displayed anonymously.
All paid up members may vote on their choice of entry, this takes the form of applying stickers to the paperwork accompanying each entry, the entry with the most stickers wins. There are first and second place awards.
The member with the first place is awarded the prestigious trophy for the duration of the year.
1. One entry per member allowed.
2. The entered piece must be made by the person entering it.
3. The entry will be allocated a number and placed on a card with the same number to retain anonymity.
4. Judging will be performed by all members at the meeting by attaching coloured stickers to the appropriate card of the piece they consider best.
5. Two stickers (1 gold and 1 silver) will be given to each person. The gold sticker (worth 2 points) is to be attached to their first choice and the silver sticker (worth 1 point) to their second choice.
6. The winner will be determined by the entry with the most points.
7. In the event of a tie, the entry with the most gold stickers will be declared the winner.
8. The competition will take place at the December Club meeting.
9. The Trophy will be presented to the winner at the December Club meeting.
10. The Trophy remains the property of the West Suffolk Woodturning Club.